Cushing And Sons Water Well Drilling - Keene, New Hampshire - serving NH, VT & MA
How We Work
We believe that every water well owner should be completely informed on the technical aspects of well construction and the pumping system. We:
- believe that it is our responsibility to help you protect your investment by providing the information you need to make a well-informed decision.
- believe in the ultimate customer service, courtesy and professional expertise. That is why every Cushing & Sons driller has been certified in all aspects of well construction.
- always answer the phone ... no answering machine. After hours an answering service pages our on-call staff.
- are fully insured.
- provide free bank estimates to help you get financing, if desired. We do not charge a fee, nor receive a commission from any bank. We want you to get the best financing deal possible.
- use only modern, dependable drilling equipment. Competitors buy our old rigs and used tooling.
- employ only professional, courteous, knowledgeable, honest, diligent people.
- offer free site visits and estimates, provided by a project manager, to get the best, most accurate cost estimate.
- size pumps and tanks to the depth and yield of your well for best performance.
- guarantee all of our work in writing.
- provide emergency pump service on Saturdays and holidays.
- equip all personnel and trucks with 2-way, cell-phone and paging equipment for effective project management
- provide references. Monitor our work. Every job we do, we send out a survey for quality control. We receive upwards of an 85% return rate Click here for some recent survey results.